1896, Great Britain: Henry Wood, a journalist who heard rumors of a village, that supposedly had undergone a curse, gets curious enough to check out the place for his latest anticipated newspaper story. Bringing Jacob, his nephew, coach boy, and intern journalist, and his friend and escort, Lieutenant Samuel Miller, on his trip to Hegis in order to uncover the truth.
However, he soon finds this to be a mistake and that he put his companions and himself in grave danger!
Hegis’ Grasp is a story-driven and atmospheric survival-horror game inspired by old-school horror games of the PS2 era. The mysterious backstory of the Daemonis curse will be unraveled through notes from the past and events, which the protagonist, Henry Wood, a curious news writer looking to find out what recently changed in the once peaceful village, experiences as he makes his way through this cursed place. It’s up to him to choose how the story ends, but first, he must unseal the secret of the Daemonis.
- A hair-raising story campaign with six entire chapters, each one with various scenarios and diverse settings
- A variety of different weapons including historically accurate guns and melee weapons
- Cinematic, animated and voice-acted cutscenes
- Point of View Freedom: the ability to change between the third and the first-person perspectives
- Wave-based survival mode with three breathtaking maps, you mind discover a few surprises when you’re at a higher wave
- Experience the huge region surrounding Hegis at different parts of the day and with different weather situations.
- Multiple Endings; Two within the game and the “Real” ending in the written story
- Epic and (very) challenging enemies
- Pugnacious Bosses to defeat
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie
Developer: Odd Branch Publishing
Publisher: Odd Branch Publishing