Description: Power-user for PowerPoint and Excel provides you with a deep library of templates, icons, charts, maps, and diagrams for your spreadsheets and presentations. With Power-user for PowerPoint and Excel, you’ll draw the attention of your audience with stunning graphics that are sure to impress.
– Our 115+ editable maps are powerful tools to illustrate ideas with a geographical dimension. Maps are easy to understand and remember, and will and will help you better illustrate your point, thus enhancing your ability to convince your audience.
Power-user comes with a collection of 2,000 icons to illustrate your slides. Icons are vector shapes so you can resize them without deformation and recolor them as you with. With Power-user you can search icons by categories and with different keywords associated to the same icon to let you find the right icon in just 2 seconds.
– Don’t reinvent the wheel for every slide. Insert a template slide from the Power-user add-in’s library and just adapt it to match your needs. Templates include typical slide types, strategy frameworks, diagrams, etc and will adjust to your company’s color scheme. You can also save your own slides in the templates library to keep them accessible anytime.
– Waterfall charts are very popular in finance and consulting. They are great to break down your data into multiple components, illustrating for instance what postively or negatively impacts a KPI.
– Create Mekko Charts in your Excel spreadsheet with Power-user. Mekko are one of the most powerful chart types. It can represents 3 dimensions of data, and is popular in consulting to show market positions of different companies for instance.
Sometimes a good picture tells more than a thousand words. Power-user includes a collection of 90+ pictures to illustrate concepts or trigger a discussion, without worrying about intellectual property rights.
– Embed customized diagrams in no time with the Power-user diagram generator. Diagrams help illustrate complex ideas and let you build eloquent slides or dashboards in very little time. Diagrams include value chains, gauges, traffic lights, relationships, pyramids, arrows and more.
– Use Gantt charts to illustrate the different phases of a project and their progress. Creating this manually can take hours. With the add-in, you can create them in a few seconds only. It’s a great tool to improve the design of a slide in very little time.